LOVE & INTIMACY COACH
Sometimes people say the struggles in your life really show you who you are.
Much of this luggage was not mine to carry. I picked up the unprocessed pain of my parents. Conditioning from society about love and sex were muddled in my psyche. I internalized negative messages from the environments and people I was around. I experienced trauma from relationships that were never aligned but I found myself in anyways. I started to believe love was found outside myself and that sex was purely lust and performative and, to be honest, was for other’s pleasure and certainly not mine!
“As I peeled away the layers of pain, shame, conditioning, ancestral trauma, I came home to myself.”
What I have learned through all my struggles, heartbreaks, and breakdowns, it that no matter how hard our experience appears to be, we ALWAYS have the power and ability to HEAL!
I understand this journey of clearing the way for love, sacred sexuality and relationships deeply. And I want to support you in your healing, integrating inner child wounds, transforming trauma, relational patterns, so you can come back to the true love that lives inside you and was there all along.
I do this through compassionate space holding, helping you map out your desires, and reclaim sexual sovereignty. I teach you how to fully listen to your body’s wisdom, and find blockages to love and desire, integrate them with loving presence and powerful tools of embodiment. I guide and offer tailored meditation and breathwork for deeper healing and support a new sexual story, living from full self-pleasire and self-love.
I love everything to do with love, intimacy and healing. And I can help you dive into those parts of your life from a place of compassion, giving you space and permission to put the pieces together and thrive!
I work with people who are ready to:
Explore mind, body and heart healing
Dive into embodiment tools such as meditation and breathwork
Create the love, sensuality and passionate romance they desire
Selected Experience and Trainings
- Sensual Wholeness Academy, Co-Facilitator and Program Assistant (2019-Present). I teach masterclasses on topics such as sexual reclamation, self-pleasure, boundaries and facilitate monthly embodiment workshops and emotional release events.
- 11 years as a mental health clinician specializing in trauma, mindfulness, and psychotherapy
- Meditation and mindfulness teacher and sound healing guide
- VITA Sex, Love and Relationship Coaching, 600 hrs, two year intensive training (Tantric Institute of Integrated Sexuality), 2020 – 2022
- VITA Female Sexuality Specialized Coaching, 2021
- VITA Conscious Dating Specialized Coaching, 2021
- Life Coaching (Health Coach Institute), 2018
- Health Coaching (Health Coach Institute), 2017
- Advanced Nutrition for Health Coaches (Health Coach Institute), 2019
CERTIFICATIONS & TRAININGS
- Sound Mind, Sound Healing and Nada Yoga 40 Hr Training (Nanda Yogini Arts, Yoga Alliance Continuing Education), 2022
- Tao Healing Hands Level 3 Practitioner (Next Level Tao), 2022
- Sacred Loving Tantra Level 1 and 2 (Playful Loving), 2021
- Certificate in Trauma Studies (PESI), 2020-2022
- 100 hrs Meditation Teacher Training (Hoame), 2020
- Mindfulness Training for Emotional Resilience Facilitator Training (Centre for Mindfulness Studies), 2020
MENTAL HEALTH TRAINING
- Cognitive Processing Therapy for Trauma (EBT3), 2021
- Prolonged Exposure Therapy for Trauma, 2021
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (Sick Kids, CAMH, Beck Institute), 2011 / 2017-2018, 2020 – 2021
- Motivational Interviewing (OISE, CAMH, York University), 2013, 2015, 2018-2020
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (Sash Bear, Beck Institute), 2015 / 2020
- Certificate in Group Facilitation (Toronto Institute of Group Studies), 2017
- Solution Focused Therapy (Adler), 2011
- Masters of Science, Occupational Therapy and Occupational Science (University and Toronto), 2010
- Bachelors of Science, Kinesiology and Psychology (York University), 2008
My mission is to create a space for you to discover your true desires, heal from the past and rediscover yourself as sacred.
Connect with me on Social Media
Follow my latest musings and inspirations.